Social golf is available at times shown below, subject to course availability.
Please phone the pro shop on 5496 1522 for bookings and to check availablity.
- Monday: All day
- Tuesday: After 12.00
- Wednesday: All day
- Thursday: After 1.00
- Friday: All day
- Saturday: After 2.30
- Sunday: All day
Competitions are held on the following days:
- Tuesday: Open Medley
- Wednesday: Mens & Ladies
- Thursday: Seniors & Veterans
- Friday: 9 Hole Comp for “Friday Club” members
- Saturday: Mens & Ladies
- Sunday: Open Medley
Dress Code on the Course
Our dress requirements are casual but neat. No singlets at any time.
- Collared shirts, long trousers or dress shorts
- Long socks or sports socks
- Golf shoes (soft spikes only) or sports shoes
- Conservative sportswear,
- Tailored shorts or long pants, skirts
- Golf shoes (soft spikes only) or low-heeled
- sports shoes with socks/sockettes
New 2019 Golf Rules are in Effect
The new rules take effect on 1st January 2019. View or download the PDF’s below for full details.
The Main Changes Flyer:
What you need to know:
The club is a licenced premise. Under no circumstances are alcoholic beverages to be brought onto the premises.